Enjoy the benefits of online services from Western State Bank intended exclusively for businesses. These programs allow you to initiate fund transfers between banks accounts and much more.
View your account information anytime, anywhere! Access your account for up-to-the-minute balance information on all your banking accounts.
Business Online Banking features and benefits include:
- View actual images of checks deposited, both front and back!
- Originate ACH items
- Originate wire transfers
- Control employee and/or accountant access
- Dual control available for added security
- View past statements
- Transfer funds based on available balance
- View collected or available balances
- Make loan or bill payments
Western State Bank’s Business Mobile Banking
makes it possible to access your business
accounts anytime, anywhere so the financial side
of your business doesn’t have to wait while
you’re out of the office. Business Mobile Banking is only for customers who are enrolled in Business Online Banking.
Business Mobile Banking includes:
- Check balances
- Approve payments, including ACH & wire transfers
- View recent transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay Bills
- Deposit checks in a snap with Mobile Deposit
Visit with your local Cash Management Officer at Western to enroll today or learn more!
Business Sweep Accounts allow your business to earn additional income while maintaining daily access to your operating funds.
Cash Management Sweep - Earn higher returns on business checking funds when excess funds are swept into an interest bearing account
Loan Management Sweep - Excess funds from your business checking account are automatically used to reduce the principal of a line of credit
Cash & Loan Management Sweep - Reduce the revolving line of credit principal and remaining funds will be automatically swept into a repurchase account
Offering services such as point-of-sale terminals, PC software solutions, Internet E-commerce solutions, and more. We'll find the unique processing system that meets the needs of your business.
Automated Clearing House Origination Services include:
- Direct deposit of your employee's payroll, regardless of where they bank
- Electronic bill payments
- Electronic payments and receipts
- Pay bills
- Administer Payroll
- Collect recurring dues or fees from your customers
- Submit wire transfers
- Order currency
Scan checks received from your customers and issue deposits electronically from your computer. It’s the quickest way to turn check deposits into cash!
Remote Deposit features and benefits include:
- Faster funds availability - Funds are available up to 40% faster than traditional processing
- Make deposits 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Save time and money preparing deposits
- Reduce the number of trips to the bank or eliminate costly courier fees
- Multiple layers of security including password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption (the highest level of online security available!)