As a business owner, you are faced with hundreds of decisions ranging from employee benefit plans to financing equipment on a loan versus a lease. Let our experienced Business Bankers help you find the best financial solution for your unique business needs.
- Equipment and vehicle loans
- Operating lines of credit
- Floor plan lines
- Equipment leasing
- Real estate (construction and permanent financing)
Additional Financing options are made available through our participation in the following programs:
- SBA - Small Business Administration Loan (7a, 504, Subordination loans, SBA Express, etc.)
- Dakota Certified Development Corporation
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Federal Home Loan Bank
- Rural Development (USDA)
- Bank of North Dakota
- SBLF - Small Business Lending Fund - a dedicated investment fund for lending to small businesses
NOTE: It is Western State Bank's policy not to accept loan applications from individuals or businesses located more than 60 miles from our Devils Lake, Towner, Fargo, West Fargo, North Dakota, or Chandler, Casa Grande, Scottsdale, Sun City, Arizona, bank locations unless the applicant is a current customer or has made prior arrangements with a bank officer. If you are outside of the area defined above and would like us to consider a loan for you, please contact one of our lending officers.