Updates Regarding COVID-19
The COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation continues to change quickly. We care about you and our communities, and we want to share the latest updates on our preparations.
All of our lobbies are open
- Consider wearing a mask (if you don’t have your own, we’ll provide one).
- Sanitize your hands at the lobby sanitizer station.
- Maintain six feet of separation from other people.
- Avoid shaking hands and contact with others.
- Discard tissues immediately after use and sanitize your hands.
- Wear masks.
- Disinfect surfaces, equipment and common areas throughout the day.
- Encourage team members to practice good hygiene.
- Follow social distancing recommendations.
- Require team members to stay home if they don’t feel well.
We appreciate your understanding as we follow the guidance of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and public health officials. Please be assured that we will re-open our lobbies as soon as we can.
Online and Mobile Banking Options
If you haven’t enrolled already, we encourage you to use Western’s mobile app or online banking as an alternative to visiting our locations. These options make it easy to check balances, view transaction history, pay bills, transfer money between accounts, and even deposit checks (mobile app only).
We’d be happy to help you set up and use these options:
- To sign up for online banking, complete the enrollment form.
- For mobile banking, follow our enrollment instructions.
- If you have questions, call our Customer Care team at 877-846-9345.
Staff Precautions and Preparations
We’re actively following precautions and plans to ensure your day-to-day banking needs are met. As a company, we are:
- Highlighting the importance of handwashing with team members
- Increasing our cleaning and disinfecting measures
- Asking team members to stay home if they don’t feel well
- Offering options for team members to work from home
- Following Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and suggestions
- Monitoring impacted communities
- Discouraging employee travel to affected areas
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to:
- Call our Customer Care Team at 877-846-9345
- Use the contact us form
We care about you, our team members and communities, and we’re here to help in any way possible. Thanks for your business and your trust.