Updates Regarding COVID-19
The COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation continues to change quickly. We care about you and our communities, and we want to share the latest updates on our preparations.
To protect the health of our team members and customers, we’re implementing additional changes at our locations in Arizona and North Dakota.
Beginning on Monday, March 23, the lobbies of all Western State Bank locations will temporarily close. We’ll continue to process transactions through the drive-up windows at the following locations:
- Arizona: Casa Grande, Chandler and Sun City West
- North Dakota: Devils Lake, Fargo and West Fargo
You’ll continue to have several options to conduct business with us:
- If you have a scheduled meeting with a Western team member, we’ll contact you to find another option.
- To call your location directly, please use the local number listed on our locations page.
- Individual team members will continue to be available by phone and e-mail.
- You can access your accounts through our online and mobile banking options (please see below).
- You can reach our Customer Care Team at 877-846-9345 on weekdays from 7:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m. (CDT), and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. (CDT).
We appreciate your understanding as we follow the guidance of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and public health officials. Please be assured that we will re-open our lobbies as soon as we can.
Online and Mobile Banking Options
If you haven’t enrolled already, we encourage you to use Western’s mobile app or online banking as an alternative to visiting our locations. These options make it easy to check balances, view transaction history, pay bills, transfer money between accounts, and even deposit checks (mobile app only).
We’d be happy to help you set up and use these options:
- To sign up for online banking, complete the enrollment form.
- For mobile banking, follow our enrollment instructions.
- If you have questions, call our Customer Care team at 877-846-9345.
Staff Precautions and Preparations
We’re actively following precautions and plans to ensure your day-to-day banking needs are met. As a company, we are:
- Highlighting the importance of handwashing with team members
- Increasing our cleaning and disinfecting measures
- Asking team members to stay home if they don’t feel well
- Offering options for team members to work from home
- Following Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and suggestions
- Monitoring impacted communities
- Discouraging employee travel to affected areas
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to:
- Call our Customer Care Team at 877-846-9345
- Use the contact us form
We care about you, our team members and communities, and we’re here to help in any way possible. Thanks for your business and your trust.