Rates and bank information
Available rates are constantly shifting, so reach out to your local Western State Bank for the most recent rates.
Western State Bank locations
See a list of all of our locations and each location's contact information on our locations page.
Western State Bank routing number
Western State Bank’s routing number is 091307149.
Access your 1099 tax form
1099 forms are mailed on January 31. Please note:
- If you did not earn $10.00 or more worth of interest in the tax year, you will not receive a 1099 form.
- 1099 forms are not available in online banking.
- If you need a replacement or extra 1099 form, please contact your Western State Bank location.
Change the address on your account
Let your local Western State Bank know about your change of address, and they will update your account information.
Enroll in online and mobile banking
- If you have questions or want some help, you can contact us or stop by your local Western State Bank.
- For helpful resources on managing your online accounts, you can also watch our online videos.
Find your account number
At the bottom of your checks, you’ll see a series of numbers:
- The first number is the Western State Bank routing number (091307149)
- The second number is your account number
- The third number is your check number (also listed in the upper right corner)
Find help for account issues
You can find your local bank’s hours and phone numbers on our locations page.
Get a new debit card
Contact your Western State Bank location to receive a new debit card. To report a card as lost or stolen, call 1-800-472-3272.
Just make sure you have your routing number, account number, and ZIP code, and you can order new checks online.
Contact your local Western State Bank and our team will walk you through the process.
If you need assistance on any of the above items or other account support, please contact us.