Digital banking options give you secure, real-time access to your accounts at your convenience. With safe and simple mobile and online tools, you're able to quickly and easily complete everyday banking tasks where and how you need to.
Personal online banking
See your account information, view helpful resources, and more — all without leaving the comfort of your home.
With online banking, you can:
- See account balances, detailed history reports, and transaction activity
- Pay bills online
- Set up recurring payments for your bills
- Send money securely through Popmoney
- Order checks, request stop payments, and view images of checks you’ve used
- Track expenses
Available for Apple and Android devices, the Western State Bank mobile app helps you manage your finances on the go. With fast and secure access, you can take care of your banking to-dos at your convenience — right from your smartphone or tablet.
With the mobile app, you can:
- Check balances
- View recent transaction history
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks by taking a photo
- Find Western State Bank ATM and bank locations
To get started, just enroll in mobile banking through your personal online banking account.
After you’ve enrolled, download the mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to start using it.
Other digital banking tools
Your Western State Bank account is compatible with additional digital and mobile banking tools, such as Apple and Android mobile wallets. Visit your bank location or contact your personal banker today for details.
For additional information and to see some of the digital banking tools we offer in action, watch the videos below or find more videos here.