ID SafeChoice Coverage Details
We have partnered with one of the nation’s most trusted names in identity theft protection to provide you with access to a comprehensive suite of services to address fraud caused by identity theft if it happens to you or your family member. These services include:
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Research, Remediation and Recovery – If you suspect identity theft, or if your personal information becomes compromised, we will assign you to a professional, certified and licensed Recovery Advocate who will complete the recovery work on your behalf, report progress along the way, and be there for you until your good name is restored – no matter how long it takes! See terms and conditions below for specific information.
- Lost Document Replacement – this service provides personalized one-on-one assistance to replace identity credential documents that have been lost, stolen or destroyed in connection with your identity fraud event.
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Insurance – up to $10,000* – you may receive reimbursement for out of pocket expenses incurred during the identity recovery process up to the program limit, including reimbursement for lost wages, attorney’s fees, and other expenses.
* Identity theft insurance is underwritten by Lyndon Southern Insurance Company, a member of the Fortegra family of companies. The information provided is a program summary. Please refer to the Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Evidence of Coverage for additional information including details of benefits, specific exclusions, terms, conditions and limitations of coverage. Coverage is currently not available in NY and may not be available in other U.S. territories or jurisdictions in the future.
Terms and Conditions
- Services are provided to the Western State Bank (WSB) personal checking and money market account holders; businesses do not qualify for this offer. Benefits are non-transferable.
- Eligibility for recovery services is based on ID theft events that occur, are discovered, and reported to WSB.
- In order to receive Services, the individual must be a current customer of WSB and must maintain their relationship in good standing during such time that Provider is providing Services.
- Provider reserves the right to refuse or terminate services if it is deemed that the participating plan member is committing fraud or other illegal acts, making untrue statements, or failing to perform his/her portion of the recovery plan. Provider will not refuse or terminate services to a plan member solely due to the complexity of a case.
- Provider does not provide credit counseling or repair to credit which legitimately belongs to the plan member.
- Recovery Services are available in the United States of America (U.S.) and to persons outside the U.S. to the extent that U.S. laws prevail.
- Provider or Administrator of this plan may require notification to the police in your local jurisdiction within 72 hours from the date you had knowledge of an Identity Theft loss as defined in your Evidence of Coverage (EOC) documentation.
- Reimbursements for Identity Theft claims are limited to 1 per 12 month period. You should make claims for reimbursement after your identity has been restored to ensure all expenses are incurred. After reimbursement has occurred, no further requests for reimbursement may be submitted for the identified Identity Theft incident.
- To file a claim, please contact Western State Bank at 888-858-2929 or stop into a branch to start the process. Additional contact will be directly with the Provider or Administrator.
- Please review the Terms and Conditions of Group Identity Theft Recovery Services for specific Provider requirements and terms.
- Please review the Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Evidence of Coverage for specific requirements and terms related to your reimbursement claim.